Museum is open after the quarantine
We are glad to invite you to visit us again after the quarantine.
- Gediminas Castle Tower is open from 15 March.
- The New Arsenal is open from 16 March.
- The Old Arsenal is open from 31 March.
- Kazys Varnelis House-Museum is open from 17 March.
- The Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall is open from 1 April.
- Vincas Kudirka Museum is open from 31 March.
- Jonas Basanavicius Birthplace is open from 1 April.
- The Palanga Burgomaster Jonas Sliupas Museum will be open from 10 April.
- The House of Signatories will be open from 20 April.
While visiting the museum visitors will have to wear a face mask, disinfect hands, keep a safe distance from others and don’t touch surfaces or exhibits. People should not visit the museum if they feel the symptoms of a cold infection: visitor regulations of the National Museum of Lithuania during the quarantine
May 5, 2020
Exhibition “The Lyngby Axe: A 13,000-Year Guarantee”
September 9, 2020 - January 31, 2021 | The Old Arsenal, Arsenalo Str. 3
Working hours for holidays
June 7, 2020 - June 24, 2020
Exhibition Georgian National Costume in European Family
December 1, 2017 - December 3, 2017 | New arsenal, Arsenalo St. 1
New Acquisitions of the Medal Collection. 2015–2017
November 23, 2017 - January 28, 2018 | Old Arsenal, Arsenalo Str. 3
The Manor Route. Drawings of Lithuanian manors 2007–2017
September 28, 2017 - November 19, 2017 | The New Arsenal, Arsenalo Str. 1